Kale-yeah! We've created another kale delish dish here at McCormick for Chefs for you to share with all of your guests, one that's full-on flavors and textures too!
For the Asian Vinaigrette:
- For the vinaigrette, mix vinegar, juice, sugar, sesame oil, garlic & herb seasoning, and salt in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
For the Kale Salad:
- Remove and discard stems and center ribs from kale. Coarsely chop kale (6 cups). Rinse kale with cold water. Drain well.
- Toss kale and bell pepper in large bowl. Top with mandarin oranges, almonds, and green onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
This salad can be prepped and dressed up to 24 hours in advance, making it a great option for catering. Prepare the salad as instructed, adding 1/2 to 3/4 of the vinaigrette. Upon service, add the remaining vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 90 cal
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Protein: 5 g