A hearty take on a traditional Greek salad, with increased protein and fiber from red quinoa.
For the Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, sea salt, mint leaves, and olive oil in bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- In a large bowl combine onion, feta, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, parsley, and quinoa. Toss well to combine. Add dressing and toss to coat. Place in refrigerator and allow flavors to marry for 30 minutes before serving.
For the Herbed Grilled Chicken:
- Pre-heat grill to medium high. Season chicken breast with seasoning blend. Grill or Broil chicken until an internal temperature of 165ºF is reached.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve over Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
Adding protein-rich toppings like quinoa allow for a reduced portion of animal protein, while still delivering a visually appealing dish that's satisfying, too.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 490 cal
- Sodium: 480 mg
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Protein: 28 g