Need a flavorful side dish that is still familiar and full of fabulous flavor?! Give potato salad some zest with the 18 herbs and spices in iconic OLD BAY®.
- In salted water, boil potatoes until tender. Drain and let stand to cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, OLD BAY Seasoning, onion and celery. Mix with potatoes.
- Serve chilled, with additional OLD BAY Seasoning sprinkled on top and freshly chopped parsley for garnish.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 270
- Sodium: 710 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 2 g