A Mid-Atlantic inspired side dish flavored with OLD BAY® Seasoning.
- In a sauce pot on high heat, boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender. Drain and cool.
- In a bowl whisk together mayonnaise, celery, onion, OLD BAY® Seasoning, and Zatarain's® Creole Mustard until blended. Gently fold in potatoes. Hold refriegrated for service.
- For each serving, portion 4 ounces prepared potato salad into desired dish. Garnish with parsley and additional OLD BAY® Seasoning. Serve chilled.
For some heat and fermented, bold flavor add 2 tablespoons of Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 270
- Sodium: 710 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 2 g