Quinoa, purple potatoes, and avocodo tossed in a light lime vinaigrette. Quinoa, purple potatoes and avocado tossed in a light lime vinaigrette for a hearty, colorful salad. This recipe features our new Global Blends Peruvian Seasoning.
- Place lime juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, honey, Peruvian Seasoning, and black pepper in the pitcher of a blender. Blend until smooth, then slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Place potato slices in salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are just tender. Drain from water and shock in an ice bath. Remove once cooled.
- In a bowl toss together cooked quinoa, potatoes, and red onions. Drizzle with half of vinaigrette and toss until ingredients are well coated. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- For each serving, portion 1 1/2 cups of dressed quinoa salad into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup diced avocado and 1/4 cup lima beans. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of reserved vinaigrette and toss until well mixed. Serve chilled, garnish as desired.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Prep time: 10