Peruvian-seasoned shrimp top a festive salad, dressed with a perfectly creamy, spicy homemade dressing. This recipe features our new Global Blends Peruvian Seasoning.
Aji Verde Dressing
- Place mayonnaise, cilantro, green bell pepper, jalapenos, lime juice, garlic, Peruvian Seasoning, salt, and black pepper into the pitcher of a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to container, cover and refrigerate until service.
- In a bowl, toss shrimp with Peruvian Seasoning and oil. Refrigerate, allowing to marinate, until service.
- Set grill to medium high heat. Grill corn and red bell pepper until charred. Cut kernels off cob. Remove charred skins from bell pepper, remove seeds and thinly slice. Place in separate containers and refrigerate until service.
- Set grill to medium high heat. For each serving, grill off 4 ounces marinated shrimp until cooked through and well marked on both sides.
- Rub 1/4 avocado with canola oil. Grill on all sides until grill marks are achieved. Dice and set aside.
- Toss 8 ounces salad greens in 1/4 cup of dressing. Top with avocado, shrimp, and 2 tablespoons of each grilled corn and roasted peppers. Serve warm or chilled with an extra drizzle of aji dressing.
This is a great salad option for pre-packaged takeaway items.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Peruvian