A hearty steak salad with a zesty sherry vinaigrette with French's® Stone Ground Dijon Mustard.
Sherry Dijon Vinaigrette
- In a bowl, combine Dijon, vinegar, oil, honey, garlic pepper seasoning, horseradish, Worcestershire, salt and smoked paprika. Whisk well to fully incorporate. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, toss steak portions with 1/4 cup vinaigrette. Refrigerate and allow to marinate for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Set grill to medium. For each serving, remove excess marinade from 1 steak. In a bowl, toss 1/2 cup mushrooms with 1 teaspoon vinaigrette. Grill steak, mushrooms, and 1 quartered artichoke heart until well marked and steak has reached desired temperature. Remove from grill and allow steak to rest a few minutes, then slice.
- Plate 2 cups mixed greens on desired plate. Top with grilled mushrooms and artichoke. Garnish with 1/4 cup cucumbers, 1/4 cup red cabbage, 10 tomato halves, 1/4 cup gouda and 1 tablespoon red onion. Top with sliced steak.
- Finish by drizzling 3 tablespoons vinaigrette overtop salad. Serve warm.
This salad can easily be transformed into a vegetarian option by removing the steak and increasing the amount of mushrooms.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: American Regional