Want to spice up your house-made pickles?! Well, we already done it for you, tested to taste perfection using our McCormick Culinary Sriracha Seasoning for a tasty twist on a classic cucumber dish!
- Place sliced cucumbers in a resealable bag. In a bowl combine rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and sriracha seasoning. Whisk well to combine. Pour pickling liquid into bag with cucumbers. Let sit, refrigerated, for 4 hours or overnight.
- Strain cucumbers, reserving pickling liquid.
- In a bowl combine wakame, cucumbers, soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of reserved pickling liquid. Toss to mix.
- Plate salad in bowls; top with sesame seeds, sesame oil, and extra sriracha seasoning as desired.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 70
- Sodium: 1090 mg
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Protein: 2 g