- In a bowl, combine oil and sriracha seasoning. Add shrimp, coat well, cover and allow to marinate 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine cilantro, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves. Add rice and toss to coat. Keep warm.
- On a preheated grill, cook shrimp until the shape of the shrimp resembles the letter "C".
- Spoon rice and shrimp into center of each lettuce leaf.
- Top with sliced cucumber, shredded carrots, and thinly sliced green onions, if desired.
- Fold sides of lettuce over filling and roll up to serve.
Serve with Sriracha Aioli (see http://www.mccormickforchefs.com/Recipes/S/Sriracha-Aioli).
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290
- Sodium: 260 mg
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 21 g