Baby spinach and shaved Brussels Sprouts wilted with a warm Dijon bacon vinaigrette.
Warm Dijon Bacon Vinaigrette
- In a sauté pan over low heat warm bacon drippings. Add shallots and sauté until fragrant. Remove heat and transfer to bowl.
- Add sugar and vinegar. Whisk to dissolve sugar. Add mustard, salt, and pepper and whisk until well mixed. Hold warm for service.
- For each serving, toss 1 cup each spinach and brussels sprouts with 3 tablespoons warm bacon vinaigrette.
- Plate as desired. Top with 1/4 cup warm mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons each cashews and bacon. Garnish with 1 teaspoon scallions. Serve warm.
Add grilled chicken or steak to this salad for a more substantial portion.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads