The cat's out of the bag with this "secret sauce," that's not just for bacon lovers! Our smoky chipotle bacon jam is sure to be one of your go-to "secret" ingredients! Spread it on bread for grilled cheese, serve as a burger topping or a sandwich condiment. No matter how you decide to use our chipotle bacon jam in your culinary creations, it will be your newest, edible customer sensation!
- Cook bacon in large sauce pan on medium heat until just starting to crisp.
- Drain fat, then add onions, garlic; cook and stir five minutes or until onions are softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Cool slightly.
- Spoon into bowl or jars.
- Cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
For some easy appetizer creations try these:
Spread on crostini or top with Manchego cheese
Stuff in cherry tomatoes with fresh mozzarella
This recipe makes 32-1 Tablespoon servings.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: Barbecue
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes: 10 mins prep/30 mins cook
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 45
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g