A rich and savory turkey gravy finished with the googness of aged cayenne pepper and vinegar in Frank's RedHot° Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- In a heavy bottom pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and cook until caramelized. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Sprinkle pan with flour and stir to absorb butter. Continue to cook until mixture has become a roux.
- While whisking, gradually pour in turkey stock. Continue to whisk until mixture reaches a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Serve hot with Frank's RedHot® Brined Turkey.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes