Loaded with the ever-craveable flavors garlic, ginger and charred tomatoes, this unique Indian inspired Rajili sauce is finished just like a vinaigrette for a unique and tasty twist on a tomato based sauce, served hot or cold. Need a new "go-to" on your menu?! Try our Lamb Tostada with Key West Fire Roasted Sauce.
For the Key West Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce:
- In a medium size bowl, combine tomatoes, lemon juice and Lawry's Lemon, Basil & Thyme Key West Style Seasoning; toss to combine.
- Add Frank's RedHot Rajili Sweet Ginger Chili Hot Sauce and olive oil.
- Fold over ingredients to incorporate.
- Hold refrigerated for service.
- Serve cold or heat for use.
This recipe yields 16-2 Tablespoon servings.
This sauce is nice served chilled.
For a hot sauce on beef, remove the oil and lemon and replace the Lawry’s Lemon Basil & Thyme Key West Style Seasoning with McCormick Culinary Tarragon Leaves.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 35
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g