You gotta try our lamb tostada with Key West Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce! It's the perfect combination of grilled lamb on greens with a unique and delicious combination of Frank's RedHot Rajili Sweet Ginger Chili Hot Sauce and Lawry's Lemon, Basil & Thyme Key West Seasoning, that's just enough of a small plate to satisfy!
For the Fried Corn Tortillas:
- Fry tortillas for 2 to 3 minutes until they are fully cooked and crisp. Season each immediately with a pinch of salt and a crank of freshly ground, McCormick Culinary Black Pepper.
For the Grilled Lamb:
- Cut lamb into 1" by 1" by 4" to 7" long strips.
- Roll lamb in 1/2 tablespoon of Lawry's Lemon, Basil & Thyme Key West Seasoning and grill on all sides, to desired doneness.
- Let rest a few minutes and as needed, slice diagonally into quarter inch medallions about 1/2 ounce each, for a total of 16 medallions (4 per tostada).
For the Tostada Assembly & Garnish:
- Cover each tortilla with 1/3 cup of greens, top with medallions of grilled lamb and drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of Key West Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce RECIPE >>
- Garnish each tostada with 1 teaspoon pistachios, 2 tablespoons of cut grilled corn kernels and 2 Tablespoons of shredded cheese.
When pre-frying corn tortillas, hold them under the surface of the oil with fry baskets or individually with a fryer skimmer. A slightly concave round skimmer will make a shallow bowl out of the tortilla
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 25-26 minutes: 20 mins prep & 5-6 mins cook
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 330
- Sodium: 260 mg
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Protein: 16 g