Frank's RedHot® Rajili®, a sweet ginger sauce, adds the flavors of tomato, ginger and spices to this chutney.
Serves 5 cups
- 3/4 cup Franks ® Rajili Sauce
- 3/4 cup Pineapple, fresh, chopped
- 3 tbsps Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsps Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsps Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Onions, 1/4" dice
- 3/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, 1/4" dice
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple, fresh, 1/4" dice
- 1 1/2 cups Mango, fresh, 1/4" dice
- In a blender, puree Rajili sauce, chopped pineapple, rice vinegar and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan oven medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add peppers and cook until tender. Add remaining diced pineapples and mangoes.
- Add pureed mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat and cool. Hold refrigerated for service.
This chutney can be serve hot or cold.
Use on grilled seafood, chicken, pork, vegetables, rice or noodles.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads