A spicy mayonnaise spread with the heat and flavor delivered by McCormick® Sriracha and finished with fresh onion, cilantro and lime juice.
Serves 1 quart
- 3 each Egg Yolks
- 3/4 cup Lime Juice, fresh
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Yellow Onion, rough chopped
- 3 tbsps McCormick Culinary ® Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Lime Zest
- 3 cups Canola Oil, as needed, until thickened
- As Needed Kosher Salt
- In blender, combine yolks, lime juice, cilantro, onion, sriracha seasoning, garlic, and lime zest. Blend on high until smooth.
- With blender running, stream in oil slowly until mixture reaches mayonnaise consistency.
- Remove from blender. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate for service. Allow flavors to bloom for at least 15 minutes before serving.
For a simple speed-scratch Sriracha aioli, combine 3 parts mayonnaise with 1 part Frank's RedHot® Sriracha Chili Sauce.
Try it on burgers, sandwiches and as a dip.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 170
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g