Frank's Rajili adds the flavors of tomato, garlic, and ginger to this slightly spicy tropical fruit salsa.
Serves 1 quart
- 2/3 cup Franks ® Rajili Sauce
- 4 tsps Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsps Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups Pineapple, 1/4" dice
- 2 cups Mango, 1/4" dice
- 2 tbsps Anaheim Pepper, 1/4" dice
- In a bowl mix together Frank's Rajili, vinegar, and cilantro.
- Add pineapple, mango, and pepper. Stir to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
This salsa is the perfect addition to Asian fish tacos.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads