Creamy Labneh seasoned with traditional Middle Eastern Za'atar creates an herb-forward dish that pairs perfectly with pita and fresh cut veggies. This recipe features our new Global Blends Za’atar Seasoning.
- In a bowl, whisk together Labneh and first amount of McCormick® Culinary Za'atar Seasoning until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until service. Make a minimum of 1 hour in advance of serving to allow flavors to blend.
- For one shareable serving, plate 1 cup of Za'atar Labneh in desired serving dish. Use the back of a spoon to create a decorative indentation.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Culinary Za'atar Seasoning.
- Serve along side 8 wedges of pita bread and 4 pieces of each vegetable; carrot, celery, and red bell pepper.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: Lebanese