Fresh grilled asparagus dressed with the Nordic flavors of sour cream, mustard and dill.
Dill Mustard Crème
- In a bowl combine vinegar, sugar, dill, and salt. Whisk to dissolve sugar and salt.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard. Whisk to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl whisk together olive oil, vegetable seasoning, and lemon juice.
- Add asparagus and toss until well coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each order, grill sear 4 ounces asparagus turning as needed until well marked on all sides.
- Plate as desired. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Dill Mustard Crème and serve an additional 3 tablespoons cream in a small ramekin on the side. Serve warm.
Asparagus can also be oven charred and crispy browned shredded parmesan.