Colorful & flavorful! Giving an option that is healthier than the original, yet appealing in every way is a win-win for health-conscience customers looking to indulge just a little bit.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix brown sugar, 1/2 of the cinnamon, zesty pepper blend, and salt in a small bowl.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil in a large bowl. Add spice mixture; toss to coat well. Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and lightly browned, turning halfway through baking time.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, yogurt, honey, and remaining ½ of the cinnamon in small bowl. Serve sweet potatoes with dip.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 160 cal
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 4 g