This is an ideal "Buffalo Flavored: stuffing to compliment the Frank's RedHot Brined Turkey and Gravy. The celery and blue cheese defines the Buffalo experience and the apple compliments the cheese.
- Set oven to 350°F. Heat rondeau over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, celery and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add thyme, sage, rosemary, salt, pepper, and stock. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- In a bowl toss together bread cubes, parsley, and diced apple. Pour warmed stock over bread mixture and fold until fully absorbed. Gently fold in first amount of blue cheese.
- Butter shallow half hotel pan and add stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with second amount of blue cheese over the top of mixture.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook until stuffing reaches 165°F and is crisp & golden on top.
- Remove from oven and dust with Frank's RedHot® Seasoning. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 45 to 50 minutes.