Need a flavorful side dish that's familiar and fun? Give buttered corn on the cob some zest with the 18 herbs and spices in iconic OLD BAY® today!
- Cook corn on the cob by preferred method.
- Mix jalapeno, green onion and 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning with softened butter.
- Slather cooked corn on the cob with seasoned butter.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining OLD BAY Seasoning. Serve immediately.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Sodium: 570 mg
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Protein: 3 g