One taste and your customers will be hooked on the bit of sweet, with a touch of heat, savory sprout they will not be able to live without!
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl until sprouts are evenly coated.
- Spread out onto a foil-lined sheet tray.
- Roast at 400F until the leaves begin to turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot, with extra chili sauce on the side.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: Thai
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 170
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 8 g