The beauty of a fruit "snack" platter complete with a mindful yogurt dip, loaded with the nutritive benefits of McCormick Culinary® Turmeric and Cinnamon, with the sweet and savory flavors of Cattlemen's® Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ™ Sauce adding distinctive character.
For the Golden Yogurt Dip:
- In a medium size bowl, combine yogurt, Cattlemen's Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce, Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk and honey.
- In a small bowl, whisk in the Turmeric Cocoa Cinnamon and Nutmeg Blend RECIPE >> then add 4 teaspoons of the golden spice blend to the above mixture.
- Hold refrigerated and serve cold.
For the Fruit Snack:
- On each plate arrange, separating equally all fruit, blackberries, apple slices, banana slices, blueberries, mango, grapes and strawberries.
For Assembly & Garnish:
- Portion 1/4 cup of golden yogurt dip in a souffle cup or side dish cup. Garnish with additional Turmeric Cocoa Cinnamon and Nutmeg Blend, then place cup on service platter.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Serve this platter at breakfast or all day for a la carte service.
Try it on a larger platter for a buffet.
For buffet service, toss cut bananas and apples in a mixture of 1 part lemon juice to 4 parts cold water to avoid browning.
Looking for a “better for you smoothie”?! Trying blending the yogurt dip with crushed ice and 2 or 3 of the fruits that go well together; combine mango, banana and pineapple or strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- Recipe type: Snacks
- Cuisine: American Regional
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 360
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Carbohydrates: 80 g
- Protein: 8 g