Featuring McCormick® Culinary® Sriracha Seasoning this rice bowl will have your guests bibimbap-ing all around town with the tastes of your new sriracha sensation menu creation!
For the Rice
- Prepare red beans & rice mix as directed on box. (Note: method on box is for 32 servings; scale down for use of 1 1/4 cups or red beans and rice).
- In a sauté pan on high, heat 1 tablespoon oil until shimmering.
- Add rice then reduce heat to medium-high. Sear until charred. Add lime juice and zest.
For the Chicken
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, sriracha seasoning and the 2 remaining tablespoons canola oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Preheat grill. Grill chicken to an internal temperature of 165ºF. Rest and slice chicken on a bias.
For Plating & Serving
- Place rice in the bottom of the bowl.
- Fan the sliced chicken atop the rice.
- Artfully garnish with cilantro, carrots, and scallions.
Makes a great banquet/catering option for a chicken and rice dish and is great on a buffet!
- Recipe type: Soups Stews and Bowls
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 360
- Sodium: 990 mg
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Protein: 23 g