The Lawry's® Wings & Things Sriracha Seasoning Mix adds a great combination of spicy and tangy. You can get creative with the toppings and make it completely your own.
For the Garnish:
- Mix together sour cream and one tablespoon of seasoning. Set aside in cooler.
For the Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat the chicken breast with the vegetable oil and then evenly sprinkle the remaining seasoning.
- Place on a lined sheet tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Once cooked, dice into cubes.
For the Rice:
- In a small sauce pot mix together the rice, 2 cups of water, and the salt. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the rice is tender, allow to rest for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
For Plating & Garnish:
- Place the rice in a large bowl, then top with the chicken, carrots, and jalapenos. Drizzle the sour cream mixture over whole bowl.
This dish also works well with Lawry's® Wings &Things Mango Habanero Seasoning Mix. Various toppings can be added to this dish such as: bean sprouts, cilantro, bamboo shoots, mango, broccoli, snow peas, and bell peppers.
- Recipe type: Soups Stews and Bowls
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 300 cal
- Sodium: 580 mg
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Protein: 23 g