Rare seared tuna on a bed of Korean BBQ Hummus a top crunchy blue corn chips. Garnished with kiwi, pomegranate seeds and finished with a sesame pomegranate drizzle.
- Season all four sides of the tuna with Asian Ginger Rub.
- Heat a heavy saute pan over high heat. Add canola and sesame oils and sear tuna on all four sides making sure to leave the tuna rare on the inside. Cool completely and hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine hummus and Kickin' Korean BBQ Sauce. Mix until well blended. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl mix the pomegranate juice and Asian Sesame Dressing. Store in a squeeze bottle, refrigerate for service.
- For each serving, slice 4 oz tuna into 5 equal pieces.
- Top five individual blue corn chips with 1 teaspoons Korean BBQ Hummus. Distribute 1 tablespoon kiwi and 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds between the five chips and top each with a piece of tuna.
- Drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon of sesame pomegranate drizzle. Garnish with cilantro and black sesame seeds. Serve.
Try replacing traditional hummus here with edamame hummus for some more Asian flare.