Crispy wings tossed in a buttery sauce made with Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a heavy-bottom saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add Cholula Original Hot Sauce and bring to a simmer. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Set fryer to 375°F. For each serving, toss 1 pound of wings with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch until well coated. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain wings and place in bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup hot Cholula Original Hot Sauce until well coated.
- Serve hot alongside desired accompaniments.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American