Hello Havana! One bite of our Cuban Style Barbecue Quesadillas and your guests will be ready to jet-set! Warm tortillas, a duo of melted cheeses, ham, pickles, creamy dijon and our saucy Stubb's Smokey Mesquite Legendary Bar-B-Q sauce will have your bags packed and on the next flight to Cuba!
- Spread barbecue sauce on one tortilla and fill with ham, cheeses and pickles, leaving 1/2" border on the edge. Spread mustard on second tortilla, leaving 1/2" border.
- Carefully assemble quesadilla and press to flatten. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Spray tops with cooking spray and lightly sprinkle the kosher salt over the top of all the assembled quesadillas.
- Return quesadillas to skillet, sprayed side down and cook over medium heat until crispy, before flipping spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Repeat the same process with the remainder of quesadillas.
- Transfer to cutting boards. Cut, serve, and enjoy.
Make spicy mayonnaise and tomato salsa to serve with your quesadillas.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 720
- Sodium: 2730 mg
- Carbohydrates: 68 g
- Protein: 39 g