Yellow and blue corn chips loaded and layered with sauced (Kentucky Bourbon BBQ) and seasoned (Nashville Hot) pulled pork, corn, Cheddar cheese, sliced pickled jalapeno, tomatoes, avocado, and sour cream.
- 2 tsps Franks ® Nashville Hot Seasoning , divided
- 1 cup Cattlemens ® Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 8 oz Pulled Pork, prepared
- 6 oz Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 6 oz Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 cup Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 15 each Pickled Jalapenos , sliced
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro, to garnish
- Set oven to 350°F. Combine Cattlemen's Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce with 1 teaspoon of Frank's RedHot Nashville Hot Seasoning. Combine pulled pork with remaining 1 teaspoon Nashville Hot Seasoning.
- Place parchment paper in bottom of 12-inch cast iron pan. Arrange half of the tortilla chips, both blue corn and yellow corn in skillet.
- Top chips with half of the pulled pork. Drizzle evenly with half of the BBQ sauce. Then sprinkle with half of the Cheddar cheese and half of the corn.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients for second layer of nachos.
- Bake nachos 10 minutes. Top with jalapeno, tomatoes and avocado. Drizzle with sour cream and garnish with fresh cilantro to serve.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 665
- Sodium: 1249
- Carbohydrates: 68
- Protein: 22
- Fiber: 6