A Hispanic twist on the classic Buffalo Chicken Dip with the addition of Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Seasoning and crispy jalapenos.
- Set oven to 350°F. Rub chicken with oil and Mojito Lime Seasoning. Place on parchment lined sheet tray and roast until internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Cool chicken and shred.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese with Buffalo Wings Sauce, dressing, first amout of pepper jack cheese, and cumin until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add shredded chicken to cream cheese mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Portion mixture equally into 6 oz ramekins. Sprinkle each ramekin with 2 tablespoons of remaining pepper jack cheese. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 350°F. For each serving, bake one ramekin until dip is heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with 1 tablespoon crispy jalapeños. Return to oven for just a few minutes to toast jalapeños.
- Garnish with 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and serve with 2 cups chips.
Add a hint of smoke and some extra heat with McCormick® Culinary Crushed Chipotle Chile Pepper.