- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin is a pure, aromatic spice with a distinctive, bitter flavor. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Cumin is a popular ingredient in Middle Eastern, Asian, Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Ground Cumin brings a pungent yet pleasant characteristic to recipes:
• McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin features a distinctive flavor profile characterized by a strong, earthy, musty flavor.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin is carefully ground into a fine, powdery texture and maintains its pungent flavor for superior quantity in every dish.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/14 oz. containers per case. Our 14 oz. size is convenient to have on hand back of house.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin is culinary-grade and offers endless possibilities to ethic-inspired recipes from Middle Eastern and Mexican to Asian and Mediterranean.
• Our chefs rate McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin a must-have, ideal pantry item for the flavor-obsessed chef.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Cumin adds vibrancy to:
• Roasted beet and fennel salad with fresh orange, mint and spring greens
• Cumin lime vinaigrettes for grilled chicken and avocado salads
• Root vegetable brown rice bowls with cumin lime sour cream
• Guacamole burgers with sautéed red peppers and caramelized onions
• Tikka Masala rice bowl with mesquite chicken and farm-fresh veggies
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Ground Cumin is ready to use in any ethnic-inspired dish from Thai and Mexican to Indian and Vietnamese cuisines. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Cumin has a shelf life of 1,080 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups when dispensing to maintain product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Ground Cumin is a pure, aromatic spice with a distinctive, bitter flavor. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Cumin is a popular ingredient in Middle Eastern, Asian, Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|
|930489||25 LB BOX||22,680|