Combining the best Maryland Blue Crab cake recipe with the all new OLD BAY® Hot Sauce creates a spicy version of this classic recipe.
OLD BAY® Hot Sauce Remoulade
- In a bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard, gherkins and OLD BAY® Hot Sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for service.
OLD BAY® Hot Sauce Crabby Lollipops
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, OLD BAY® Hot Sauce, OLD BAY® Seasoning, parsley, mustard and egg and whisk together.
- Gently fold in crabmeat and crumbled bread. Shape into 16 mini cakes
- In a bowl, toss crab claws with second amount of OLD BAY® Hot Sauce until well coated.
- Place 1 crab claw in the middle of each of the crab cakes and wrap around the claw. Smooth surface of the crab cake so to form an even layer.
- Set oven to 325°F. For each serving, place 4 wrapped claws on sizzle platter and cook 10 minutes until hot and golden in color.
- Drizzle with extra OLD BAY® Hot Sauce and sprinkle with OLD BAY® Seasoning. Serve hot with 1/4 cup of OLD BAY® Hot Sauce Remoulade.
Use these lollipops as a appetizer or a signature garnish for a surf & turf