Scallops get the BBQ treatment by McCormick For Chefs and Stubb's with a simple and straightforward cooking method for a perfectly cooked end dish that's full of flavor everyone will savor!
For the Barbecue Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all sauce ingredients except the oil in a medium bowl until combined. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Set aside
For the Scallops:
- Pat scallops dry. Season with Grill Mates Seafood Seasoning.
- In a hot saute pan, add butter. Once melted and sizzling, add seasoned scallops. Cook to golden and flip, squeezing the juice of 1 lemon over the pan. Remove from heat to finish cooking.
- Remove the scallops from the hot pan once at desired doneness, and finish with another squeeze of lemon.
- Serve with barbecue vinaigrette.
Grill lemons for garnish, and use salad greens to put under the scallops.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: US Pacific Northwest
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 360
- Sodium: 780 mg
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Protein: 7 g