Smoky, sweet and spicy heat all on fried brussels sprouts for a plant based wing alternative.
Smoky Honey Buffalo Sauce:
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine Frank's, honey, butter, onion powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Cook, stirring, until butter has melted and sauce is well combined.
Brussels Sprouts Wings:
- Preheat fryer to 350°F. Fry brussels sprouts until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Drain on a rack and then transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with sauce and toss until brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
- Serve as is or with desired dipping sauce.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Asian