We've used Lawry's Spicy Buffalo Wings & Things Seasoning to created a craveable chicken dip that is great on any appetizer menu.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove any excess fat from the chicken breast. Coat in oil, then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the seasoning on the chicken. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add remaining 1 tablespoon of the seasoning with 3 tablespoons of hot water and whisk until completely dissolved. Mix into the sauce: ranch dressing, cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Once chicken is cooked, let it rest for 5 minutes, then shred.
- Stir the shredded chicken into the sauce mixture; place into a shallow baking dish or ramekin.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese on top, and bake for 15 minutes in a 350ºF oven.
This dip can be served with chips, crackers, and/or various vegetables such as: carrots, celery, and bell peppers.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 150 cal
- Sodium: 260 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g