Crispy wings glazed with Stubb's® Sticky Sweet Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce and the Caribbean flavors from McCormick® Culinary Caribbean Jerk Seasoning.
- In a bowl, combine Stubb's Sticky Sweet Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce, chicken stock, and McCormick Culinary Jerk Seasoning. Whisk until well blended. Hold refrigerated and heat for service.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Toss with cornstarch applied from a sifter until well coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 375°F. For each serving, fry 1 pound of wings until golden brown.
- Drain wings and place in a bowl. Toss with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Serve hot alongside additional sauce and garnish as desired.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American