Add a little more meat to your menu with these zesty pork meatballs from Chef Anthony McCarthy. Spiced with Lawry’s® Zesty Lemon & Pepper Wings Seasoning Mix and coated with a mix of cumin and garlic cream, this is the perfect comfort food dish for your upcoming fall menu! For a tasty add-on topping, sprinkle on some parsley or fresh parmesan.
For the Zesty Pork Meatballs:
- Mix shallots, pork, Lemon Pepper Wings Seasoning Mix, maple syrup and panko in a food processor until well blended.
- Form blend mixture into 12 equal sized balls and place onto a baking sheet.
- Place into oven at 400°F for 12-15 minutes.
For the Cumin and Garlic Cream:
- In a medium sauté pan, toast the cumin dry for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, sauté for 30 seconds over medium heat. Add wine and reduce by half. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Zest lemon and juice and add to cream.
- Add a pinch of salt and Lemon Pepper Wings Seasoning Mix to taste.
For Plating, Garnish & Serving:
- Plate meatballs and finish with cumin and garlic cream and top with parsley and parmesan.
Looking for something a little different on your menu?! Try these other serving suggestions:
- on a sub roll as a variation of a "meatball parm"
- with a side or over a bowl of macaroni for "macaroni and meatballs"
- on a pizza or flatbread
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American