Butterscotch grows up in this modern, comforting cocktail. Rim the martini glass with crushed butterscotch candies to add flavor and a bit of crunch to this playful martini.
- Place butterscotch candies in large resealable plastic bag. Close tightly. Pound with a rolling pin, mallet or heavy sauté pan until crushed. Pour out onto a small plate. Wet outside rim of martini glass with water. Dip glass in crushed butterscotch candies to lightly coat.
- Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of butterscotch schnapps, 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract and 1 ounce of vanilla vodka; shake until well mixed and chilled.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Repeat 3 more times. (Note: this recipe makes 4 cocktails)
- Recipe type: Beverages
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 250
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Protein: 0 g