Everything Bagel infused dirty martini with blue cheese, and Everything Bagel stuffed olives!
- In a container, combine vodka and seasoning. Infuse refrigerated overnight.
- Strain and hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine blue cheese and the first amount of Everything Bagel Seasoning until pipeable. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe blue cheese mixture into each olive.
- Spread the second amount of Everything Bagel Seasoning on a small dish. Dip stuffed the end of olive into the seasoning.
- Pick 3 olives onto each cocktail pick. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, brush desired glass with simple syrup and rim with Everything Bagel Seasoning. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, 4 ounces vodka, 1/2 ounce Everything Bagel Infused Vodka, and 1 tablespoon olive brine. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Discard ice from prepared glass. Strain martini into the chilled glass. Garnish with 1 prepared stuffed olive pick. Serve.
Cream cheese works well instead of blue cheese for the stuffed olives.
- Recipe type: Beverages
- Cuisine: American Regional