These are crispy on the outside, hot and cheesy on the inside with the great flavors of Cholula® Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, heat first amount of oil and sauté scallions until fragrant. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap potatoes in a double layer of cheesecloth and squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, parmesan, Cholula®, and sauted scallion. Mix well to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set griddle to medium-high. For each serving, oil griddle 1/2 tablespoon oil. Place 3 level #20 scoops of potatoes separately down on hot griddle. Flatten to 3/8" with spatula.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown and fully cooked on the inside. Garnish with 1/2 teaspoon parsley and serve hot.
Serve these with any breakfast or as a platform for shredded meats generously seasoned with Cholula® Sauces.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch