We'll say it's for brunch, but let's be honest this dish is delish for breakfast and lunch too! Picture this: smoked salmon on an everything bagel with a decadent cream cheese blend that showcases the savory addition of subtly smoky Cattlemen's Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce and Lawry's Sodium Control Blend Lemon Pepper Seasoning, we call our Carolina Gold Cream Cheese.
For the Assembly:
- Split and toast bagels.
- Cover the bottom of each bagel with 2 Tablespoons or 2 ounces of Carolina Gold Cream Cheese RECIPE >>
- Top each with 2 ounces of salmon.
- Garnish salmon with capers, chopped onion, a few, fresh twists of freshly ground pepper from a McCormick Pepper Grinder, a squeeze of lemon wedge and a torn sprig of dill.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch
- Cuisine: North American
- Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Total time: 10-15 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 540
- Sodium: 1570 mg
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Protein: 25 g