Smoked salmon on an everything bagel and cream cheese flavored with the subtly smokiness of Cattlemen's® Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce.
Carolina Gold Cream Cheese
- In a mixer with paddle attachment combine cream cheese, Carolina Gold, and lemon pepper well mixed. Hold refrigerated until service.
- For each serving, toast 1 bagel. On each half of bagel, spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
- Top each half with 1 ounce sliced salmon, 1 1/2 teaspoons each capers and red onions, 1 dill sprig and 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve both sides garnished with 1 lemon wedge.
Replace salmon with chopped eggs for a delicious vegetarian option.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch
- Cuisine: North American
- Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Total time: 10-15 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 540
- Sodium: 1570 mg
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Protein: 25 g