BBQ Sauce + Cream Cheese is an unlikely pair that creates a signature schmear when combined with Lawry's Salt Free Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. Created especially for our Smoked Salmon Bagel with Carolina Gold Cream Cheese, this spread can be used during any day part, from bagels at breakfast to canapes at dinner and everything in between!
For the Carolina Gold Cream Cheese:
- In a medium bowl, combine Lawry's Salt Free Lemon & Pepper Seasoning with warm water.
- Add Cattlemen's Carolina Gold Tangy BBQ Sauce.
- Whisk soft, warmed cream cheese into the mixture, until fully incorporated.
- Hold refrigerated for service.
This recipe perfectly pairs with our "Smoked Salmon and Carolina Gold Cream Cheese" found on http://www.mccormickforchefs.com
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 5 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 50
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Protein: 2 g