This chicken wrap is delicious, quick and easy to prepare.
- Fry the tender in 350ºF oil for 20 minutes. Immediately toss in seasoning.
- Build the wrap by placing the tortilla down, place the lettuce then the chicken tender, sprinkle the cheese on top, then finish with the ranch dressing.
- Fold two sides in and then roll the other sides to completely enclose the filling.
- Cut in half on a bias, and put a pick through the middle of each half to hold together.
This dish can be cut into smaller pieces and served as an appetizer. Other Lawrys® Wings & Things seasonings can also be substituted to change the flavor profile, if desired.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 440 cal
- Sodium: 930 mg
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Protein: 19 g