Refreshing grilled shrimp tacos with a kick of jalapeño and poblano from Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce.
Spicy Green Pepper Crema
- In a bowl, mash avocado with yogurt. Add Cholula® and lime juice. Whisk well to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
Cucumber Pineapple Salsa
- In a bowl, combine cucumber, pineapple, and jalapeno. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium. For each serving, lightly oil grill and sear 4 shrimp on both sides until pink and cooked through. As shrimp cooks brush each with 1/2 teaspoon Cholula.
- Grill 2 tortillas on each side until lightly charred. Remove and place in taco holders.
- Place a 1/4 cup of cabbage and 3 tablespoons salsa in each taco shell. Top each with 3 shrimp and drizzle each taco with 1/2 tablespoon crema. Garnish each with 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and 1/2 tablespoon crumbled queso. Serve immediately.
Try these Tacos with Cholula® Sweet Habanero or Original Hot Sauce.
When heating corn tortillas for tacos, once they have been heated on both sided, fold them in half and heat on each side for another minute and they hold shape nicely in a taco holder.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Mexican