Celebrate Mardi Gras with this New Orleans tradition and all year long on your menu!
- Preheat fryer to 325ºF. Mix the Creole mustard, Cajun seasoning, and mayonnaise until incorporated and set aside.
- Dredge the shrimp in flour, then egg, and then the panko and coconut mixed together.
- Fry the coated shrimp for 5 to 6 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked to an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- Spread the Creole mixture on the top of the sub roll and layer the bottom with the tomato slices and the lettuce leaves. Top the lettuce with the cooked shrimp and serve.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1390
- Sodium: 1800 mg
- Carbohydrates: 153 g
- Protein: 32 g