A Worcestershire infused cheeseburger topped with French's® Crispy Jalapeños.
Wooster Burger Patty
- In a bowl combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic until evenly distributed but not over mixed.
- Form into four 6 ounce patties. Refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill burger patty to desired doneness, finish patty with cheese to melt. Toast bun.
- Place patty on base of bun. Top with 2 slices of bacon, and 2 tablespoons of crispy jalapenos. Spread 2 tablespoons of ketchup on crown of bun and top burger. Serve hot.
Add French's® Crispy Fried Onions to the burger patty mix for an even bigger boost of flavor.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches