Make a grown-up grilled cheese with our Flavor Forecast's Chipotle Pepper-infused peach preserves, Brie or Muenster cheese and arugula on sourdough bread.
For the Chipotle Peach Preserves:
- In a saucepot, combine peaches, lemon juice, sugar and crushed chipotle pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Allow to reduce until thick, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool in a refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove from heat and let cool in a refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
For the Sourdough Brie Grilled Cheese:
- Preheat flat grill to 350ºF.
- Butter each slice of bread and place on grill.
- Top each of the 8 slices of bread with 1 slice of brie cheese, then top 4 of the bread slices with 2 tablespoons of Chipotle Peach Preserves and arugula, then cover with the remaining slices of bread.
- Remove from heat and cut in half. Serve with extra preserves, if desired.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 900
- Sodium: 1510 mg
- Carbohydrates: 72 g
- Protein: 40 g