OLD BAY is great on seafood, chicken, fries, salads, vinaigrettes, ice cream and anything else you can kitchen create, most especially rubbed on beef brisket!
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Rub OLD BAY Rub onto beef. Place in roasting pan and bake until internal temperature reaches 165ºF. At this point, pull or shred beef if desired.
- Place 2 cups of water in the bottom of the roasting pan. Cover & return to oven until internal temperature reaches 205-210ºF, or tender.
- While brisket is cooking, combine mayo with caramelized onions, black pepper and OLD BAY Seasoning. Allow to flavors to marry for 30 minutes before using.
- After brisket has cooled, slice thinly. Spread each slider bun with 1 tablespoon of seasoned mayo, top with 3 ounces sliced brisket and 1/2 slice cheddar cheese.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1130
- Sodium: 1330 mg
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Protein: 79 g