- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
Sweet, spicy and savory herbs and spices are blended to let you create moist and zesty seafood with the original OLD BAY® flavor. Shake or spoon on the OLD BAY® Rub for a delicious crust that seals in juices. OLD BAY® Rub seals in juices with legendary flavor originating right from the Chesapeake Bay area: Serving/Menu Suggestions: Preparation: Storage:
• OLD BAY Rub features the premium blend of herbs and spices including paprika, red and black pepper that you expect from OLD BAY, with the addition of brown sugar to compliment the big, savory flavor that's great in any rub application.
• OLD BAY Rub is kosher with no added MSG to deliver authentic, big flavor.
• Born in the heart of the Chesapeake Bay area, OLD BAY has been a time-honored brand and world-famous seasoning for over 75 years.
• There are 6/22 oz. plastic bottles per case. Our 22 oz. size is perfect for dispensing the perfect amount for any rub application back of house.
• OLD BAY Rub is the premium all-purpose rub that helps seal in juices on meat and seafood prior to cooking for beloved, unmatched taste.
• OLD BAY is more than just a seasoning—it’s a cherished pastime, a fond memory revisited again and again.
• Our chefs rate OLD BAY Rub a must-have, ideal pantry item.
OLD BAY® Rub adds unrivaled, signature flavor and seals in the juices for:
• OLD BAY wings
• Grilled soft shell crab Po’ Boy
• Beef brisket sandwich
• Crusted pork tenderloin with corn relish
• Pork butt marinated in pineapple juice then rubbed with OLD BAY rub, salt, and cracked black pepper
No preparation necessary. OLD BAY® Rub is ready to use to give beloved flavor to classics and trending favorites. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
OLD BAY® Rub has a shelf life of 360 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place, to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity
Sweet, spicy and savory herbs and spices are blended to let you create moist and zesty seafood with the original OLD BAY® flavor. Shake or spoon on the OLD BAY® Rub for a delicious crust that seals in juices.
OLD BAY® Rub seals in juices with legendary flavor originating right from the Chesapeake Bay area:
SPICES AND HERBS (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER AND RED PEPPER), SALT, BROWN SUGAR, AND PAPRIKA.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|