OLD BAY Crab Cake Classic®
By OLD BAY
From the world famous, OLD BAY Seasoning, make delicious Maryland Crab Cakes with OLD BAY Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix, a blend of bread crumbs, whole egg solids, and spices that is designed to give ordinary crab meat the flavor of a classic Chesapeake Bay crab cake. The 5 pound bottle is enough to season 40 pounds of crab meat.
OLD BAY® Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix delivers authentic, legendary flavor originating straight from the beloved Chesapeake Bay area:
• OLD BAY Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix features a premium blend of bread crumbs and herbs and spices to give distinctive flavor that makes ordinary crab cakes extraordinary.
• OLD BAY Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix is made with no MSG added.
• Born in the heart of the Chesapeake Bay area, OLD BAY has been a time-honored brand and world-famous seasoning for over 75 years.
• There are 3/5 lb. containers per case. Our 5 lb. size is perfect for back-of-house and is enough to season 40 lbs. of crab meat.
• OLD BAY Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix gives crab cake recipes premium, one-of-a-kind flavor that chefs crave.
• To those who love its flavor, OLD BAY is more than just a seasoning—it’s a cherished pastime, a fond memory revisited again and again.
OLD BAY® Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix is an essential ingredient or rub for any of kind of seafood in salad and sandwich applications including:
• Maryland crab cakes
• Crispy crab balls
• Crab cake sandwich with French fries and cole slaw
• Zesty lobster rolls
OLD BAY® Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix makes it easy for you to prepare great tasting Crab Cakes Maryland is known for. Simply add mayonnaise and crabmeat to this seasoning, and they are ready to cook. Large top opening allows you to use measuring spoons to easily dispense as little or as much as you desire.
Original Maryland Crab Cakes
• 1/3 cup OLD BAY® Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 pound fresh or canned crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
Mix Crab Cake Mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Add crabmeat; toss gently until well mixed. Shape into 6 cakes. Broil or fry 5 minutes per side or until browned, turning once. For best results, do not make more than 3 hours in advance.
OLD BAY® Crab Cake Classic Seasoning Mix has a shelf life of 360 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place, to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.